Monday, October 27, 2008

Bates Nut Farm

I Love Bates Nut Farm! I have been going there for years and taking Lilly every year since she was born. We always go with the Castagnola's. Jess and I have great pictures of Lilly and Jack every year (except this year - they did not want to cooperate and neither did the babies). We will have to settle for them being in the same picture. At one point I asked Lilly and Jack to kiss and Jack was screaming - "Lilly don't kiss me" as she pulled his shirt in an attempt to get him close enough to kiss. It was something I wish I had on video. The only problem this year was that it was HOT!!! It was 80 degrees when we arrived at 9am and 90 degrees when we left at 11:30. I don't think that the heat helped our photo taking. This is a tradition that I love and that we will continue to do, well forever! It was so nice to spend the day with wonderful friends at a place we all love - even though we were all way too hot!

PS - The girls wore the adorable Pumpkin Dresses my friend Connie made - too cute!

I am grateful..
-for wonderful friends - Jess, Joseph, Jack, and Luke are such an important part of all of our lives
-for traditions - they make life that much more special
-that my girls are asleep in their room together - it took a while to get them both in there and sleeping through the night

No comments: