Friday, October 24, 2008

The Beginning

I have wanted to start a blog for a while but was intimidated. I have been reading blogs by other mom's and decided that this was a great way to put my memories into a concrete format. I want to remember all of the things that my girls are doing. This will allow me to look back. They grow so quickly. They change every day and I want to remember everything. Lilly is 3 - almost 3 1/2 amd Anna is 10 months. I am in awe of my girls every day. They are so sweet (most of the time) and innocent. Lilly is so full of life. Anna is changing from a baby into a toddler (much to quickly). Anna is wakling and trying to talk - she does not want to be a baby. She wants to be a big kid like her sister and she is making that happen.

Another reason for this blog is for me to keep a "gratitude journal". I want to remind myself what I am greatful for and I have so many things to be greatful for.
10/24/08
I am greatful for
-my wonderful husband and girls
-my mom (the girls and I had a wonderful lunch with her today)
-living in a beautiful place and having a home
ok I could go on and on, but I am going to say 3 things each day...

No comments: