Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Wonderful Day











We had a wonderful afternoon and evening. John and the girls got back from the pool and Anna took a nap while Lilly watched an "episode". Uncle Justin came over and we all went to So Childish for a wonderful Halloween Party! The kids had a blast and we got to hang out with the Slakoff and the Yates families. After the party the Courtney and her boys joined us for pizza and after pizza we walked over to our favorite ice cream shop The Daily Scoup (they have the best ice cream). Lilly and Kegan were so cute dressed as a Pirate (Lilly) and a Power Ranger (Kegan). By the time we finished our ice cream the kids ran back to the car and were ready to pass out. It was a great day!








I am grateful




-for my siblings - they are the best gift my parents ever gave me - they are so special to me, John, and the girls and I feel so blessed to have them in our lives




-that I got a break today - I love being with my girls every day, but once in a while I need some alone time




-for the clip fairy and Leslie - It is a fun little business and I am glad that her and I do it together




- for my new computer (a gift from my dad)

No comments: