Monday, October 19, 2009

Bible Study

I have been thinking about joining a bible study for a while now. A very dear friend gave me a mom's bible for my 3oth birthday and I have picked it up a few times, but honestly felt a little intimidated. Last year it just did not work with our schedule, so this year I decided I was going to find one that worked for my schedule and my soul. I went to the one at my church and just did not get the feeling I was looking for. The following week I went to one at another church. It is every other Tuesday (perfect) and the time and location work perfectly with me needing to pick Lilly up at 10:45. I went 2 weeks ago and really liked it. It was just an intro, but I think it is going to be a good fit! Tomorrow is the first real class and I am excited!

No comments: