Sunday, October 18, 2009

Silpada

My New Adventure! Well sometimes things just happen for a reason and the timing just works out. I believe that everything happens for a reason and this is no exception! A few months ago my friend Diana invited me to a Silpada jewelry party. The night before the party she called me and asked me to think about becoming a rep for Silpada. I have a sales background and the rep who was doing her party asked Diana if she had any friends she thought might be interested. I met Amy at the party and agreed to think about it and do some research on the company. I also wanted to shadow her at another party to see how things worked. A few weeks later I decided that this would be a great business for me! So I am 1 month into it and things are going well . I am very excited about the holiday season and making some extra money while having a great time selling a great product. My web site is www.mysilpada.com/zoe.feher

No comments: