Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meeting a new friend and Pumpkin Patch Take 3!

We had a nice and mellow week. John was in LA from Sunday until Tuesday night and he took most of the day Wednesday off to spend some time with us. On Friday morning I went to meet my friend and ex-boss's baby girl. She is so sweet and I have not seen Sharon in forever! Anna thought Sierra was a "cute baby" and she is. I made Sharon a few hair clips for Sierra and they looked so cute on her! Friday afternoon we went to Sheila's to try out the new pool! They have a slide and a cave and Lilly loved pretending to be a mermaid! I would swim with her on my back and bring her to the cave - we did this over and over. Thankfully Sheila got the kids cookies because that was the only way to get her out of the pool!
Sierra and her mommy!Such a Sweet Baby!
So cute with her clippy!
Today we went to the Pinery Pumpkin Patch in Bonita with my brother Justin, his girlfriend Michelle, and her nephew Bennett. We had so much fun! The kids loved the animals, all the pumpkins, and we went on a hay ride! After we all enjoyed a late lunch at McD's!
On the Hay Ride!Justin, Michelle, and Bennett

Feeding the goats!Anna and Bennett we so cute together!Daddy and Anna in the BarnSnack Break!Anna loves getting her picture taken!

No comments: