Friday, October 12, 2012

Back to the blog

Well it has been a while:). I am going to blog again, I need a journal of my life and this seams like the easiest way. Lots going on in the Feher household. Lilly is in 2nd grade and doing great. With a little support she is thriving at school. We also have her ADHD under control. She is riding once, sometimes twice a week and is doing great. She is so confident on a horse. Grandma Franny drives her out to El Cajon for lessons. She is also going art lessons and Girl Scouts. She will start tennis soon. She went to tennis camp this summer and loved it. Anna is loving pre-k. She is also taking gymnastics. She is doing great at gymnastics and loves it! John's job is going good and he is still doing lots of races. He is also taking karate and going for his black belt. The big news for me is that I am back in the working world. I was offered a job at my old company and started in late August. I am working 20 hours a week. I am still adjusting and to be honest it has been a little rough. I am figuring out a balance and I am still running MOPS at PLCPC. I feel very passionate about MOPS and I need to make some decisions. I feel myself being very indecisive about how I see my work life playing out. I am going to see how the next few months go before making any big decisions. I am getting more help with the house and realizing I don't have to cook every night. I can't do it all and I am accepting that I can take shortcuts and get some help. Just as long as my family is happy and taken care of.

There are some wonderful things coming up, most importantly my sister's wedding in June. I am so happy for her and Ian. They are an amazing couple and I am so glad they found each other. I am already looking forward to our time up North next summer. Our dear friend Catie Hanna is getting married next fall and the girls are also in that wedding. Also, I will be an aunt in the next few days to 2 baby girls. I am beyond excited to welcome these 2 into our family. I know they will bring so much joy!

No comments: